Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: It looks like it's just gonna

  1. #11
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it's fun to be invisble..LOL,,we can hide!!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Lady_Ilona:
    it's fun to be invisble..LOL,,we can hide!!</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    how do you get invisible?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am here and it's fun to be invisible to see if any of you will try anything off limits cos you think there are no mods around lol

    Michelle

    xx

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Ivana's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am here and it's fun to be invisible to see if any of you will try anything off limits cos you think there are no mods around lol
    ******************

    I think it`s a good idea for all mods to be invisible although I don`t think we`re the bunch that would cause problems [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ivana:
    I am here and it's fun to be invisible to see if any of you will try anything off limits cos you think there are no mods around lol
    ******************

    I think it`s a good idea for all mods to be invisible although I don`t think we`re the bunch that would cause problems [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    speak for youself [img]wink.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think it`s a good idea for all mods to be invisible although I don`t think we`re the bunch that would cause problems [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    ****************

    I don't think you are either [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    I think it`s a good idea for all mods to be invisible although I don`t think we`re the bunch that would cause problems [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
    ****************

    I don't think you are either [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    muahahaha

    *thinks your very mistaken*

    muahahaha

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *thinks your very mistaken*
    ***************

    *knows exactly what to do if I am*

    Michelle

    xx

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    *thinks your very mistaken*
    ***************

    *knows exactly what to do if I am*

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    *is curious*

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Hazoomy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hi M sorry to cut in but i was wonderin' if you have the problem.
    the problem is ebrey time i try to read your post on the bbs i can only read the 1st page but i want to go to the 2nd page it says this

    No threads to display in this forum (or you don't have permission to see any).

    [img]confused.gif[/img]
    again sorry if i'm botherin' you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •